15.6.13

15/6

What a boring day~~
when the moment that I don't know what to do...
I kept playing with the controller,
and I saw the old movie from Singapore
"I Not Stupid Too 2" in a sudden~
 
(Hmm... I learnt how to use "in a sudden" from Alice's essay~XD
I'm trying  hard to improving my English in the best way =/)
 
I think I watched this movie more then 3 times~
but I got different feeling after watched this movie every time~
Maybe is affected by my age~
Not really got the point of this movie last time~
 
It was full of meaning.....
it's talking about education, family love & friends~
Parents must pay more attention to their kids
and try their best to give them a quality time ~
All the parents who are in the world are always love their children in every ways~
But lots of parents used a wrong method to teach their children and
caused them walking to a wrong way~
The point is....
Parents must not scold their children before they clear what's happened~
They will felt very sad and always a question mark in their brain...
it was like..."what I did?!"
 
But~
Teenagers must not think your parents not loving you anymore
and all those negative thinking~
Parents are just try their best to educate us and they actually do a lots of things
which they think are good for us~
 
But in the process that they loving and caring us
 got lots of misunderstanding between us and our parents~
And I learnt the word "F.A.M.I.L.Y"
is actually come from this way...
"Father And Mother I Love You" XD
Whatever~~
Parents must always give their children encouragement when they
wanna give up something~
Don't stingy your encouragement ~
Your encouragement is the biggest help for your kids~
 
And friends....
everybody got their own best friend...
 like me~
I got four crazy girls always beside me even I'm in hardship~ x)
Four of them like a precious present that god given~
I'm not sure how long that our friendship can keep good like now...
But I'm full of confidence to say that
they are my true friends in my life till the end~
They will not leave me alone when I'm in hard ship~
I'll not leave them too~~ xD
our story as much as can write into a story book that more than 1000++ pages xD
we do to do any things for each other~
No matter how difficult and hard~
We will share everything that we had,
and there are no secrets between us~ =)
 
And the final thing is....
Don't give up yourself and others!
Giving others chance is = giving chance to yourself~
That word HOPELESS is not in our dictionary!
Don't give up easily~
가장 잘 시도!!! xP
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment