26.6.13

25/6

Hmm..
Raining~
we was like...Yes!! Finally its raining!
but at the same time... we were thinking about the same thing too..
will we go to school as usual tomorrow? =(
But never mind~
go to school is not the end of the world...
its better than the haze...
Right??
 
Not much people going to school today...
but I did...
WHy?
Because my mom wake me up to school... =/
when they saw me..
they were really surprised to see me being there....
LOL~
And we actually go school for nothing...
we can't learn, teacher can't teach~
because the air is full of smokes..
and you breath hardly....
everybody wearing the mask...
some of the idiot wear the mask and cover the whole face...
can you imagine that?
Ohw~
I was like...am I still alive?!
and finally..
teacher start to gave us notice...
And around 11 we can leave the school~
Great!!!
So ~
we went to Yen Nong's house and stayed there
waiting for our parents~
while we waiting...
we watched running man at her house...
and something funny happened ....
this is what we did and how we spent our times~
Fun~~
 
At last...
we confirmed not going to school tomorrow~ x)
Holiday again xP
Oh ya ~
I'm here to wish the stickman (Hao Jie) Happy Birthday!!
as his "dad"....
I will plan something  to celebrate his SWEET SIXTEEN! (maybe) xP
Good Night World! x3
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment