4.8.13

4/8




Today having lunch with family at Marco Polo Restaurant...
Because we had a celebration for my new born cousin~
Celebrating she came this world for 1 month~
I don't know what its call in English~
its one of our Chinese culture~
And then I took some pictures before I went there...
 
                              image

      image
 
Then we start going..
when we reached, we was late..( about an hour~)
Because we woke up late... But it doesn't matter~
Late is a habit in my family ~
Still have somebody are later than us
After we ate... All my aunties  uncles chit chat around....
What can we do?
of course I will do my favorite thing!
Take image
   


    

 
 
 image                        





PastelLolly.gif image by pixelpeach   
 
After a long time...
all people started going back...
And some of us went to shopping!
 
On the way to Sunway Pyramid...
                  


 

    
 
Today's shooting mood is ON image
 
The outfits of the day image
Sorry for the low quality of the photo~
 
 Hmm~ I'm tried~
wearing the high heels and walked the whole day image
Okay~ its time to say
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog  image

image
 Sorry for my English is @#%&*
but my computer haven't install the Chinese software... x(
A million sorry here for all the bloggers <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment