3.8.13

The Best things in my life~


I think I'm the luck oneimage
Are you?
Hmm~ I don't know how lucky you are~
But I have to tell you how lucky I am~
I think everybody have their own buddies~
And I~ met  girls in my life~ 
But everyone of them giving me a different feeling~
Of course my best friend not only 4 of them~
But 4 of them are more important to me~
Although we had hate each other before...really....X_X



The first one that I think about always is Mun Yee~
I'm not saying that I don't care others~
But Mun Yee was like my little baby~

I always want to protect her in the best way~
When she misunderstood me I'll sad whole month long or maybe more than that~
My sky will getting dark and dark~
my brain can't even think a thing ...image
But now we trust each other~
Because we promised each other must not have any secrets between us~
She will jealous when someone got close to me~
image
She will grab me back and tell that "someone".... SHE'S MINE!
 And honestly... I love the way she did!
Of course I'll do the same thing too x)
Are you curious why she's the one who I care the most?image
I will not forget that moment~
All is because of the PMR exam...
When the day of the PMR exam getting near day by day,
everybody focus on their study~
No one are free to teach me....
 I nervous like hell....
Because my Sejarah is sucks! I scare I can't pass the test~
And she's the only one who keep encourage me from the bottom of  her heart~
I can feel that~ when I read her message I cried~image
And we will text each other before we go study...
And study at the same time~ Work hard at the same time~
Every morning she will spend her time on teaching me Sejarah~
At the end.... I passed my Sejarah in my PMR...
And her.... got straight A's in her PMR~
when I heard she got straight A's me happy like I'm the one who got straight A's~
Although I just got an A , but luckily I passed all the subjects~
 we share our happiness together....
you know that feelings?
now we picking the different subject ...
she have no time to teach me anymore...
I can't rely on her, I have to study myself....
But she never forget me, she do Sejarah notes for me....
when I read her notes.... I'm like studying with her xP
I study until 3a.m...my eyelid is getting heavy and heavy~ but I don't dare to sleep...
because I tell myself I can't let her despair on me~
FINALLY~ I passed again XD
When she feels stress she needs my hug
like I giving more energy to her~
It's hard to explain the relationship between me and her....
But we both know



The second one.... The Princess... Alice~

She always makes me laugh~
we are the only pair who study in the same class...
2 of us always make fun in class...
Singing in the class....
she always teaching me how to harmonize well...
talking about music~
teaching the boys ballet at the back of the class~
There are nothing we can't talk together....

But this week teacher changed our place...
I'm like don't know what to do when she's not with me~

She always bully me...

sometimes when you talk to her very serious....
she was like.........
But you have no energy to angry her....
because...she is funny! x)
She will get drunk if she drinks Apple Juice....
Although she is younger than me a few months...
but she makes me feel like she's my sister image
she always take care of me...
Make me laugh when I sad and angry~
She is my happy seeds



The third one... Yi Ying
The only word can describe her...BLUR
Sometimes...she talks without thinking...make us laugh like image
and we always like to talk shit while all people eating
she's a simple girl..

She makes me feel comfortable when with her...
we don't have to scare who makes who angry or anything~
All of us always try to protect her..
because she don't know how to  protect herself~
Its a long story to tell about us~
But I think only we both know x)



The last one~... our snow white....Venessa!!
image
She do everything like a boss~
Although we study in different school...
But we meet each other everyday because we tuition together x)
We always hang out together...
The majority of time we would like to go sing karaoke...
We like to sing with each other...
And her voice is amazing~
She's the best singer in our group!image
And I always going out with her family~
Her mom just like one of my best friend...
We always have a topic to talk...Maybe aunty is open minded
And she know all my friends~
Because some of them is her primary school friend~
When we hang out all together sure I'll call her too....



When of us met...
Sure I'm the one who got bully byof them...
Maybe I'm the fattest one in the group...
LOL~
But we always have fun when all of us meet
I'm so glad to meet them in my life~
they are the best thing in my life~
Thanks for appear  in my life!
And here they are....image

Am I lucky in your opinion? xD
Wish all the blogger can meet your best thing in your life x)
Hope you can lucky as me~



Here to make an apologize to all the blogger for any mistake of my words =)
 

 

2 comments: